…beginning to wonder if it’s one of the concourses on the Aeterna… ;D
coming home is very nice 🙂
Thank you all so much for appearing here!
Just a few notes to share before my surreal day at the mall begins:
I hope everyone now has a page and a category… Please let me know if you don’t see yourself, or haven’t received an invite yet… I’m traveling for work right now, but hope to get things better sorted by the weekend. (thanks for your patience!)
We’re still trying to round up friends, so please also send me an email address for anyone I’ve forgotten or don’t know about. If you’ve already sent me some, I’ll try to get to them Wed night (hopefully)…
If you’d like to post channelings, please do so on your own page, and then post a link with a brief description for everyone, here in the daily thread.
Also, everyone now has their own category (I think…). It’s too soon to tell how well either of these organizing methods will work at this point, so let’s just experiment for a few days and see what tends to arise naturally.
I’ve invited several friends who may not be familiar with the LRC-GFL-whatever world… These are folks whom I’ve met in person or online, whom I think contribute much to our understanding of a path, and also are just lovely people 🙂 Some are represented in the links widget, but I haven’t gotten around to inviting them yet…
I think we all know we’re here to play nice and be loving and considerate, both amongst ourselves and to others… all are really just mirrors of ourselves (which is an incredibly kind thing for them to do for us!) 🙂
For a little background, my interests in progress are somewhat varied, so our topics and conversation are open to any subject that expands our awareness, wisdom, love… all that good stuff that wafts us along…
To that end, I’d like to offer as few ground rules or guidelines as possible, but I would like everyone to join in supporting them…
1. Please avoid divisive speech
2. Please avoid criticism
(these two really encourage us to think before we “share”, and search for positive ways of expressing ourselves)
3. Again, if you’d like to post channelings, please use your personal pages and discuss there, rather than on the day’s conversation, and then add a link to it with a brief description or excerpt (a paragraph or two) onto the day’s conversation. The main reason for this is that we already know of many sites that post channelings, and those work well enough – no need to duplicate… Let’s please at least try this approach for a while and see how it works.
(If I’ve inadvertently neglected to create a page for you, please let me know – thanks!)
4. I know a lot of you are fascinated with disclosure and conspiracies and such, and I do give it a little thought, but I generally find that expending much energy on such topics leads to negativity and fear. I find, for myself, that things go much better of let others worry. I don’t want to forbid topics, but please think about where you send your powers of manifestations, especially here. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness about this. I’m willing to play it by ear and see how it goes.
5. If you have your own blog, please check to see if it’s on the links widget, and if it’s not, please email me the link and I’ll add it as soon as I can 🙂
6. I’m still mulling over how to approach tags, broadcasting, etc… For now (a week or so?), could we please start with this small-ish group until we get used to the sway of the freight cars… I have a feeling the site may transform quite a bit as we settle in.
7. If you have creative outlets, please share them on your page, whether it’s artwork, a youtube channel, an etsy page, cafepress, poetry, crocheted afghans, whatever! And let us know about it! 🙂
As an aside and anecdote, I originally conceived STC a few months ago as an outlet for a digital graphic novel series I’m envisioning…. I still wish for that to manifest on a page here, and think it would be really cool for others to do the same or similar… Please let me know if you’re interested!
(Oh, and I can get quite irreverent at times, so please let me know if you have a thin skin 😉
Thank you all for making this such a wonderful day!